Sharing expense has never been so easy!
We have made splitting your bills easy & simple to spare you these awkward moments of who owes what!
Going out for dinner? Taking a long-needed vacation with your friends? Buying a birthday gift for a friend?
You can use our “Split Bill” feature for any shared expense you can think of!
No need to fuss over who owes what or to remind your friends to pay back or even to download a third-party application to assist you in this matter, Now you have all of this in your sKash app.
How to Split Your Bill?
- Once you have paid for anything with your sKash app or card, open you sKash app.
- Go to your Pay tab
- Click on Split Bill on top of the page
- Add the amount you want to split, add the reason & even you can upload the receipt
- Add the people with whom you will split the bill, they don’t need to be sKashers.
- When ready, tap the Split button
- We will send a notification or SMS to your friends, so they could pay you back.
- You can always remind them to pay you back.
Now that splitting bills is Drama-Free, all you have to do is enjoy your time with your friends!